Reaper of the Undead Reaper of the Undead

Nice game, I just do not understand why u created 2 differents mode, which change the core gameplay

Sucker Munch Sucker Munch

Nice game dudes !
I would just like to talk about some problems :
-I personally think mutate is too hard to get, and the difference between the "no mutate mode" and the first mutate mode is way tooo much. I mean, if the guy dosnt mutate, it starts to be impossible after wave 10, but when he already mutate, its really simple. After wave 15, no way to absorb bodies : it desapear to fast, and enemies are more agressive.
-I like your camera, but i think it would be better to let player see more far. Actually, I only perma-shot, hoping tuching enemies out-of-screen.
-As NuclearThrones, maybe some light-effect would be nice.

Anyway, great job !

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback! We did our best in the 3 days we had, but for sure in an extended version we'll take all of these in count.

Therrain Therrain

Nice game dude ! Just few problems in the comprehension of the game, I had to read comment/try 5 minutes to understand what the game was about.

Still, good ideas, good Game Design, I liked it, good job.

StuffedWombat responds:

if it took you so long to understand what it was about, I did probably not do a good job designing this ^^

Thanks anyways, glad you enjoyed it afterwards :)

Barbuglio Barbuglio

Niceuleuh

Randomizer Randomizer

Some problems : When you press top/down arrow, the screen is moving, never forget this when you prog (make the game in full screen, so it doesnt happen).
Think about ppl of different langages, which do not have QWERTY (thinking about french with azerty). To solve this, you shall map your controls like this : AS D or QSD to swap weapon, Z to use item, and R to randomize.
Thinking about the randomize : Not very useful (but i understand why it exist), moreover, whydo you have to select objects and not for the randomize ? I dont think "chose" item is the good think, you have 4 items, 1 for each control, and its ok.
Finally, even if your game is called "randomize", there is a big problem : the differents generation are totally useless, except when a mob spawn next to you and rekt you instant, so there is 2 situations : -The randomize doesnt matter. OR -The randomize insta-kill you, which is fcking frustating.

DogSeeker responds:

thank for review.
i will try to :)

D-Day Animal Escape D-Day Animal Escape

We dont have time to read controls, we dont understand anything, the camera doesnt work...

kevj18891 responds:

try now please

Reform Reform

OK game, cant put mire than 3stars and half because the gameplay has BIG problems. the levels are getting to hard to fast. Moreover, even when you know how to do it, the timing is too hard, and I get stuck in some level for like 5 minutes, knowing the clue but didnt succeed to do it.
I know this has been created for the LD35, but your theme, which was "shapeshift" doesnt work in your gameplay : The 3 shapes are useless, you could just make 1 cara with 2 spells and jumping higher. Making 3 forms is useless, moreover, the swap forms are making the game more frustrating that he actually is.
Anyway, some good idea of puzzle, music is good but when you get stuck for 10min, he starts to be a bit repetitive. Graphics are good too, but sometimes you arent sure if its a graph or a gameplay element.

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

Some bugs in the game (get 6 hearth), but its ok.

About level design, I would talk about the screen : When you fall, you don't see where u fall, which can kill you and is very fustrating when you don't have wallclim/dbl jump.
When you fight the boss, you HAVE to take the first damage (cause hero don't move, tell me if I am wrong) and this is definitly a BAD idea : player always have to be able to dodge damage.

I personaly found 0 secret, and did all the room exept one door. I assume it was an extralife.

Make one checkpoint more just before boss, and make boss more difficult. Actually, the boss is pretty easy to kill, but if you die, your check point is 3000 miles away, which suck asfuck. Just make boss more difficult, with more challenge (actually, lose H.P on boss is just when you did a really stupid mistake).

Anyway, nice game. I didnt found any secret, and its frustrating because I dont want to restart all to found them :/

gamesbynoe responds:

Thank you for review.
Actually in a BOSS scene you can dodge first attack if run to the left and climb/jump to upper platform.
I will fix glitches especially the funniest bug with extra life and try to rethink level design.
Thank's for help!

Don't Get Spiked! Don't Get Spiked!

What a nice game ! Simple but rly good
Just a tips : ur game is playable with only 2 fingers, but to restart, u have to use the mouse, i think u could let the player be able to restart thx to the arrows too, so we could rly spam games

Fleshbound Fleshbound